Main Content Start
Track II Application Information
The Track II - Accelerated nursing program begins in the summer and runs through four consecutive semesters - summer, fall, spring and summer. Approximately 40 students are accepted into this track.
- Applicants to any Tracks in the nursing program must have turned 18 years of age by
the first day of class, if accepted.
- Applicants to Track II must apply to either Benton County or Washington County. You
cannot apply to both. You cannot change campuses at a later point in the application process.
- All application materials must be received on the designated deadline date and time.
If the deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, then it will be the following business
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you have applied to be an NWACC student before completing the nursing track
application. If you have not applied to be a student yet, please see "How to Apply" below.
We accept applications three times a year. Make sure you have applied to be a student of NWACC before completing the nursing application.
- Track I: April 1st - May 1st
- Track II: November 1st - December 1st
- Track II - Washington County: November 1st - December 1st
Application and all required materials must be received in the division office by 3:00 p.m. on the final day of the application period.
Note: Students who will be attending clinical rotations while enrolled in a professional program at the Center for Health Professions will be required to have a drug screen performed, either prior to admission, or prior to attending clinical rotations. Students who test positive for drugs (including medical marijuana) will be denied access to the clinical rotations and will consequently be either denied acceptance into the professional program or dismissed from the professional program.