Main Content Start
Additional Program Fees
Nursing programs have some additional fees. The list below is not inclusive, but gives an overview of the additional expenses.
- Specific uniform (scrubs) and shoes
- Program patch to be sewn on the scrubs
- A stethoscope
- A two-year safeMedicate license
- A lab kit
- A CastleBranch records review and immunization tracker package
- Clinical travel expenses
- National League of Nursing (NLN) exit exam
Additionally, nursing students will be responsible for having and keeping health and liability insurance throughout the program, purchasing textbooks, Hurst review, which is an NCLEX exam review, and graduation expenses. Additional expenses could range between $3,000 - $5,000.