Main Content Start
Your Guide to a Successful Future
Academic advising is one of the most important resources to utilize throughout your college experience. Your advisor can help you plan the correct courses to take in the correct order, so you can earn your NWACC degree quickly and/or fulfill all requirements to transfer to a four-year institution.
Advisors can also offer guidance in using various academic, personal and professional resources available on campus. We encourage you to make an appointment with an advisor to successfully reach your education goals.
Questions? Contact enrollment advisors by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or texting 479-309-5532.
Meet with an Advisor & Enrollment Staff
Enrollment advisors are here to help with admissions, advising, financial aid, student records and more!
PLEASE NOTE: First-time students must attend orientation before meeting with enrollment advisors and registering for courses. First-time students are those who have not attended college after high school or GED completion.
Walk-In / Call-In Advising - No Appointment Necessary
- To meet with as many students as possible, enrollment advisors are available on a walk-in/call-in basis in Bentonville, Springdale and remotely (phone or video call), Mon. - Thurs., 8 AM - 4:30 PM and Friday, 8 AM - 12 PM. No appointment necessary - though there may be a waiting time. Please note: You will be helped in the order that you sign in and will receive updates on your wait time via text message.
- Use QLess to join the phone advising line or the in-person lines in Bentonville or Springdale.
Scheduled Advising Appointments (In-Person and Remote)
- Advisors are also available for scheduled advising appointments, Mon. - Thurs., 8 AM - 4:30 PM and Friday, 8 AM - 12 PM in Bentonville, Springdale, and remotely (phone or video call).
- Use QLess to schedule your appointment. If you’re unsure who to meet with, please select the Bentonville, Washington County or remote advising line.
- For virtual appointments, please review the Microsoft Teams for Virtual Advising Guide before your appointment.