Main Content Start
Nursing Programs & Applications
Initiate the first step in your nursing career by applying to a nursing program:
- Track I - Traditional: This nursing program begins in the fall and runs through four traditional semesters - fall, spring,fall, spring. This program excludes the summer semester. Approximately 40 students are accepted into this track.
Applicants to Track II must apply to either Benton County or Washington County. You cannot apply to both. You cannot change campuses at a later point in the application process.
- Track II - Accelerated: This nursing program begins in the summer and runs through four consecutive semesters
- summer, fall, spring, summer. Approximately 40 students are accepted into this track.
- Track II - Accelerated - Washington County: This nursing program is located at NWACC - Washington County and begins in the summer
and runs through four consecutive semesters - summer, fall, spring, summer. Approximately
40 students are accepted into this track.
- PLEASE NOTE: NWACC will no longer be offering the LPN to RN and Paramedic to RN programs as of
October 1, 2020.
- Applicants to any tracks in the nursing program must be 18 years of age by the first
day of class, if accepted.
We accept applications three times a year. Make sure you have applied to be a student of NWACC before completing the nursing application.
- Track I: April 1st - May 1st
- Track II: November 1st - December 1st
- Track II - Washington County: November 1st - December 1st
Application and all required materials must be received in the division office by 3:00 p.m. on the final day of the application period. If the deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, then it will be the following business day.
NOTE: Students who will be attending clinical rotations while enrolled in a professional program at the Center for Health Professions will be required to have a drug screen performed, either prior to admission, or prior to attending clinical rotations. Students who test positive for drugs (including medical marijuana) will be denied access to the clinical rotations and will consequently be either denied acceptance into the professional program or dismissed from the professional program.