Main Content Start
Choose Nursing. Apply Today.
Initiate the first step in your nursing career by applying to one of our three Nursing Programs:
- Track I - Traditional: This nursing program begins in the Fall and runs through four traditional semesters
- Fall, Spring, Fall, Spring. This program excludes the Summer semester. Approximately 32 students are accepted into this track.
- Track II - Accelerated: This nursing program begins in the Summer and runs through four consecutive semesters
- Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer. Approximately 32 students are accepted into this track.
- LPN to RN - Hybrid: This nursing program begins in the Spring and runs through four consecutive semesters - Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring. Approximately 32 students are accepted into this track.
All application materials must be received on the designated deadline date and time. If the deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, then it will be the following business day.
We accept applications three times a year. Make sure you have applied to be a student of NWACC before completing the nursing application.
- Track I: April 1st - May 1st
- Track II: November 1st - December 1st
- LPN/RN: August 1st - September 1st
Application and all required materials must be received in the division office by 3:00 p.m. on the final day of the application period.