Main Content Start
Program Outcomes and Statistics
NWACC's nursing program is designed with students' success in mind. Feel free to browse our students' impressive passing, completion and employment rates over the past few years.
Following completion of the Associate of Applied Science Degree Nursing Program at NWACC, the graduate will be able to:
- The graduate nurse will incorporate sound management, legal, ethical guidelines in a variety of healthcare settings to diverse patient populations across the lifespan.
- The graduate nurse will facilitate inter-professional collaboration to provide competent care in a variety of healthcare settings to diverse populations across the lifespan.
- The graduate nurse will provide safe, quality, evidence-based, patient-centered care in a variety of healthcare settings to diverse populations across the lifespan.
- The graduate nurse will engage in clinical reasoning and nursing judgment to make patient-centered care decisions that function in a variety of healthcare settings to diverse populations across the lifespan.
- The graduate nurse will create a holistic, compassionate, and culturally competent
patient care environment.
NCLEX Exam Pass Rates:
|2012||State of Arkansas ADN||1,010||862||85.3%|
|2013||State of Arkansas ADN||872||777||89.1%|
|2014||State of Arkansas ADN||980||797||81.3%|
|2015||State of Arkansas ADN||907||754||83.1%|
|2016||State of Arkansas ADN||999||814||81.4%|
|2017||State of Arkansas ADN||1,178||963||81.7%|
|2018||State of Arkansas ADN||1,211||992||81.9%|
Nursing Program Completion Rates:
- Track I: 75.7%.
- Track II: 75%
- Track III: 80%
- Track I: 87.5%
- Track II: 84.3%
- Track III: 84%
- Track I: 82.1%
- Track II: still in sequence
- Track III: no longer available
Nursing Program Employment Rates:
- 2015 100% employment rate
- 2016 100% employment rate
- 2017 100% employment rate