Main Content Start
Grow Outside the Classroom.
To study while abroad is much more than a trip - it's an intellectual and cultural adventure that will change the way you see the world, other people and yourself. Wherever you want to go, begin your journey here.
GermanyLearn of Germany's famous psychologists and explore the historic cities they worked and lived in during an exciting two-week program.
ItalySpend a month this summer learning Italian and advancing your photography skills while experiencing the historic city center of Siena, Italy.
ColombiaExplore Colombia as a Certified Retail Analyst (CRA) student and gain first-hand experience of this unique South American retail marketplace!
BelizeTake a health professions course abroad in beautiful Belize and work alongside Belizean medical professionals.
GreeceBegin your journey on the cobblestone streets of Athens, Greece and explore the country's historical riches during the summer for a two-week program.
Financing Your TripThe Study Abroad Center has developed several payment options to help alleviate the cost of studying abroad, such as financial aid, scholarships, grants, or payment plans.
5 Reasons to Study Abroad with NWACC
- Gain international experience and cultural awareness
- Develop a global perspective while increasing self-confidence
- Expand career opportunities
- Learn international language skills and make life-long friends
- Save money on international experiences that cost more at four year institutions
- Visit our blog to learn why art student, Carrie Siegfried-Haase, studied in Italy.