Main Content Start
Grow Outside the Classroom.
To study while abroad is much more than a trip - it's an intellectual and cultural adventure that will change the way you see the world, other people, and yourself. Wherever you want to go, begin your journey here.
GreeceBegin your journey on the cobblestone streets of Thessaloniki, Greece and explore the country's historical riches during the summer for a two-week program.
GermanyLearn of Germany's famous physcologists and explore the historic cities they worked and lived in during an exciting two-week program.
ItalySpend a month this summer learning Italian and advancing your photography or journalism knowledge while experiencing the historic city center of Siena, Italy.
Financing Your TripThe Study Abroad Center has developed several payment options to help alleviate the cost of studying abroad, such as financial aid, scholarships, grants, or payment plans.
5 Reasons to Study Abroad at NWACC
- Gain international experience and cultural awareness
- Develop a global perspective while increasing self-confidence
- Expand career opportunities
- Learn international language skills and make life long friends
- Save on international experiences that cost more at four year institutions