Main Content Start
Track I Application Information
The Track I - Traditional nursing program begins in the fall and runs through four traditional semesters - fall, spring, fall and spring. This program excludes the summer semester. Approximately 40 students are accepted into this track.
- Applicants to any Tracks in the nursing program must have turned 18 years of age by
the first day of class, if accepted.
- All application materials must be received on the designated deadline date and time.
If the deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, then it will be the following business
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you have applied to be an NWACC student before completing the nursing track
application. If you have not applied to be a student yet, please see "How to Apply" below.
We accept applications three times a year. Make sure you have applied to be a student of NWACC before completing the nursing application.
- Track I: April 1st - May 1st
- Track II: Due March 15th
- Track II - Washington County: Due March 15th
- NOTE: The application for Track II has been temporarily extended to March 15, 2021. Interested applicants may still apply for consideration for the Track II summer 2021 class.
Application and all required materials must be received in the division office by 3:00 p.m. on the final day of the application period.
Note: Students who will be attending clinical rotations while enrolled in a professional program at the Center for Health Professions will be required to have a drug screen performed, either prior to admission, or prior to attending clinical rotations. Students who test positive for drugs (including medical marijuana) will be denied access to the clinical rotations and will consequently be either denied acceptance into the professional program or dismissed from the professional program.