Main Content Start
View NWACC's policies below to ensure a successful completion of the Space Planning program.
Grades are “S” – Satisfactory or “U” Unsatisfactory
Certificate of completion issued
- Class attendance required
- A Drop/Transfer Form must be completed and signed by the student in order for a refund to be issued OR an email from the student must be sent to email@example.com from their NWACC email account requesting a Drop/Transfer.
- No refunds will be granted by telephone request.
- The signed Drop/Transfer Form may be e-mailed, mailed, faxed to 479-936-5198 or presented in person.
- Allow at least three weeks for receipt of your refund check.
- Refer to the NWACC Academic Calendar for the last day to from with 80% refund, 100% refund as well as drop with “W” dates.
- Students may be eligible for a refund if they drop from classes within the specified refund periods according to college policy.
- College refund policy can be found here.
- Full refunds will be issued for drop requests received prior to the first class meeting.
- After the first class meeting, refunds will be issued on a prorated basis.
- Tuition and class fees paid by cash, check, or credit card will be refunded by check and mailed in approximately 2 to 3 weeks.
- All refund checks will be mailed to students.