Main Content Start
Coursework listed below offers students further insight of what will be learned throughout the Certified Retail Analyst Program.
All prerequisite requirements must be met prior to enrollment in core program classes.
- College Algebra (grade C or better)
- English Composition I (grade C or better)
- CRA Intro to Microsoft Office 2013; $500
- Advanced Excel and Access for Retail; $500
See more information regarding pre-requisites
All classes meet one night a week for 15 weeks from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
All classes are $575 per class.
- Retail Industry Foundations *
- Retail Link Data Management *
*May be taken concurrently
- Retail Supply Chain & Replenishment **
- Retail Strategic Analysis **
**May be taken concurrently
- Retail Tools Integration ***
- Retail Analytical Techniques ***
***May be taken concurrently
- CRA Intro to MS Office 2013 (First eight weeks online class)
- Advanced Excel and Access for Retail (Second eight weeks in the classroom, two nights a week)
- Retail Industry Foundations (Retail Link ID is assigned to students)
- Retail Link Data Management
- Supply Chain & Retail Replenishment
- Retail Strategic Analysis
- Retail Tools Integration
- Retail Analytical Techniques
The cost for each CRA pre-requisite course is $500. Each CRA course in the core program is $575. Students pay and enroll on a semester by semester basis. Please note payment plan, scholarship and financial aid options available to qualifying students.