Main Content Start
Institute for Corporate & Public Safety
Institute for Corporate and Public Safety
The Institute for Corporate and Public Safety (ICPS) is a comprehensive education, training and research institute established by NWACC in 2005. Its goal is to bridge the knowledge gap between the private security and public safety sectors while enhancing the country's rural preparedness challenges.
ICPS is a founding Academic Partner of the Rural Domestic Preparedness Consortium (RDPC), established by Congress and the Department of Homeland Security to develop and deliver relevant all-hazards training in support of rural homeland security priorities.
This Department of Homeland Security-certified training is offered tuition-free in online formats or in group settings delivered across the nation.
- AWR-232 Mass Fatalities Planning & Response for Rural Communities
- MGT-381 Business Continuity Planning
- MGT-403 Access & Functional Needs Preparedness Planning for Rural Communities
- MGT-416 Intro to Continuity of Government Planning for Rural Jurisdictions
- MGT-433 Isolation & Quarantine for Rural Communities: A Whole Community Approach