Main Content Start
Certified Retail Analyst Program Policies
View the policies below to ensure a successful completion of the Certified Retail Analyst Program.
Call 479-936-5175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you meet the appropriate prerequisites and have submitted the required documents prior to registration.
- Individuals enrolled in the Certified Retail Analyst Program will receive a grade of A, B, C, D, or F
- This is based on a 10-point grading scale, where 90-100=A, 80-89=B, 70-79=C, 60-69=D, and 59 and below=F.
- A grade of C or better for all classes is required for successful course completion.
- Students are graded based upon coursework, exams, projects, participation, and attendance.
- Students must also receive a satisfactory grade of C or better in the Retail Analytical Techniques class in order to receive certification as a Retail Analyst.
- Students are expected to attend every class for which they are registered, but a minimum of 80% class attendance is required to complete the attendance requirement.
- Absences may be excused if the instructor is contacted in advance with all missed assignments being completed.
- Excused absences due to emergencies will require documentation.
- A request to drop or withdraw from a class must be made no later than three business days prior to the first class meeting. Students should complete the Drop/Withdrawal form by signing and dating it.
- Students can deliver the completed form three ways:
- Mail it (if time permits) to NWACC Corporate Learning: One College Drive, Bentonville, AR 72712.
- Email it to email@example.com.
- Fax it to 479- 936-5198
- Refer to the Corporate Learning academic calendar for last date to withdraw from the Retail Analyst Program classes to receive a “W” on transcript.
- Students may be eligible for a refund if they officially drop from classes within the specified refund periods according to program guidelines.
- Full refunds will be issued for drop requests received prior to the first class meeting.
- After the first class meeting, refunds will be issued on a prorated basis.
- Tuition and class fees paid by cash, check, or credit card will be refunded by check and mailed in approximately 2 to 3 weeks.
- All refund checks will be mailed to students.