Academic Request Forms | NorthWest Arkansas Community College

Main Content Start

Academic Request Forms

View a list of forms for academic requests such as changing your student information, substituting a course, changing your degree, releasing your records, replacing your diploma, and more. 

Request Forms

Complete this form if you are wanting to take more than 12 hours per semester (more than 15 in the summer session). If you are requesting an overload between 15-19 hours, please contact the Enrollment Support Center.

Academic Overload Form

Complete this form if you are receiving a "Repeat Policy" error during the registration process. Please contact the Enrollment Support Center if you are unsure if this form is necessary.

Course Repeat Request Form

Complete this form to submit changes to address, phone number, personal e-mail address, legal name, social security number, date of birth, gender and emergency contact.

Change of Information Form

Complete this form to seek a course substitution if you feel you have taken a similar class to meet a course requirement.

Course Substitution Process Form

Complete this form if you need to change your degree.

Degree Change Form

Use this form to complete a late withdrawal. NWACC is authorized to consider grade changes to a “W” only when extenuating circumstances existed and prohibited the student from officially withdrawing from the course by the appropriate deadline.

Late Withdrawal Form

NWACC offers a pathway to in-state tuition for non-traditional documented immigrants under Arkansas ACT 844.  Student can submit the ACT 844 form and appropriate documentation to receive in-state tuition.

ACT 844 Form

Complete this form if you'd like to use a name other than your legal first name. When requested, the college will use a preferred first name on certain documents and most online information sources.

Preferred Name Change Form

Complete this form to release your records. Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), students are given the right to have some control over the disclosure of information from their educational records. FERPA applies to the educational records of persons who are, or have been, in attendance in postsecondary institutions, regardless of age.

Release of Records Forms

Complete this form if you are an NWACC graduate and want to request a replacement of your diploma.

Replacement Diploma

Complete this form to submit vaccination information.

Required Vaccinations / Screenings Form

Complete this form and provide the appropriate documentation if you wish to change your tuition rate due to moving to a new legal residence (defined as where you live more than temporarily).

Tuition Change Form

 NWACC only accepts credits from institutions of higher education that have been accredited by one of the following regional intuitional accrediting organizations: MSA, NWCCU, NCA-HLC, NEASC-CIHE, NEASC-CTCI, SACS, WASC-ACCJC, WASC-ACSCU, and WASC-JR. Check with your transfer institution regarding accreditation.

NWACC only accepts grades of "C" or better.

Developmental (remedial) courses are not accepted for transfer credit; however, they may be used as a prerequisite course for registration purposes. Please consult Student Records with your questions.

Search the Transfer Equivalencies Guide to find out how courses from other colleges transfer to NWACC.

Military transcripts should be submitted to the Student Records Office at

Transfer Equivalency Guide

Complete this form to withhold information from the directory.

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) afford certain rights to student concerning the privacy of, and access to, their education records. FERPA distinguishes and classifies information in education records as being either directory or non-directory information.

Directory information means information contained in an education record that would not generally be considered harmful or an invasion of privacy if disclosed. NWACC may disclose this type of information without the written consent of the student.

Withholding Directory Information Forms

Print this form and return it to the Student Records Office if you need to request a copy of immunization records, placement test, unofficial copy of high school transcript and unofficial copy of other college transcripts.

Miscellaneous Request Form