Send Your Transcript to NWACC | NorthWest Arkansas Community College

Main Content Start

Send Your Transcript to NWACC

Who Needs to Provide Transcripts to NWACC?

Recent High School Graduates

If you have not completed college level courses at an accredited institution after graduating high school, you must provide copies of your high school transcript. The transcript will be used to determine conditional and unconditional admissions and prove high school completion for financial aid eligibility. 

If you are a graduate from an Arkansas high school, NWACC will attempt to retrieve high school transcripts from the state database. Arkansas high school graduates will be notified if a transcript is not in the state database or cannot be retrieved. Transcripts from other states or Arkansas high schools not in the state database must be provided by the student.

Students Who Have Completed Classes at Another Accredited College/University

You are required to submit a copy of your college transcripts from any other higher education institutions you previously attended. Incoming transcripts will need to be sent directly to NWACC from the previous institution of higher education or delivered in a sealed envelope. 

In order to be evaluated for transfer credit, all transcripts must be official.  Unofficial transcripts may be used for prerequisite purposes but will not be evaluated for transfer credit. Official transcripts are required if you are seeking federal financial aid at NWACC.

How to Provide Your Transcripts to NWACC

Transcripts can be turned in any of the following ways.

  • By Mail - Ask your school to mail an official transcript to NWACC at:
    • NorthWest Arkansas Community College
      Student Records
      One College Drive
      Bentonville, AR  72712

  • Hand delivered in a sealed unopened envelope
    • You can hand deliver an official copy of your transcript(s) from other schools. The transcript must be in a sealed, unopened envelope and delivered to Enrollment Services at either the Bentonville or the Washington County location.

  • Electronic by the sending institution
    • If your previous college/university has the capability to send official college transcripts electronically, transcripts may be sent directly from the service provider to Transcripts submitted from your email account, or any other non-service provider email, will not be accepted.

Note: You can submit unofficial transcripts by uploading documents to the Drop Box at  You will need your NWACC username and password to access the Drop Box.