Main Content Start
Enrollment verification provides directory information such as your name, enrollment
hours and status, and serve as proof of your enrollment for various purposes.
Request In Person
NWACC participates in the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) for processing student loan deferment verifications or private organizations (example: insurance company). When dropping off your forms at the Enrollment Support Center, be sure to complete the following:
- Complete enrollment verification request form with address of the loan servicer or other organization
- Complete, sign and date the deferment form
- Include your social security number (your NWACC ID# is only used at NWACC)
- All deferments submitted to NWACC are mailed directly to the Loan Servicer.
- The "available for pick-up" option is NOT for loan servicers, but for other organizations (example: insurance company)
- NWACC does not submit deferment forms to Clearinghouse or Student Loan Services before the 11th day of classes
- Processing NWACC records for Loan Servicers or NSC takes approximately 3-4 weeks after the start date of the new semester
You can request an enrollment verification online via My NWACC. You will see different options to choose from.