Prerequisites | NorthWest Arkansas Community College

Main Content Start


Students who are not currently attending NWACC, but want to register for summer or fall course(s), can complete the Prerequisites form to request a prerequisite override into any course(s) needed. Students who are currently enrolled in the prerequisite, must submit an unofficial transcript via the dropbox and must submit a final transcript one week prior to classes beginning.  Failure to do so will result in being dropped from the course.

Prerequisite Clearance


Transfer School
Courses you are needing to enroll in (check all that apply)
CRN Number(s) for requested classes:
5 Digit Course Number from the Schedule of Classes.
Semester requesting class