Main Content Start
Prepare for Test Day
Not every test is created the same. Some may vary by time, registration, and cost. Check out our information below to help your prepare for test day.
- All exams except Accuplacer require an appointment to test. See our NWACC Tests or Community Tests pages to make an appointment.
What to Bring for Testing
To ensure your test day goes smoothly, please remember to bring the following:
- A Valid Photo ID (testing policies)
- Your 7 digit student ID
- Your NWACC email address
- Number 2 pencil
- Calculator (except for the Accuplacer test)
Do Not Bring for Testing
- All electronic devices (except an approved calculator)
- Gum, food, or beverages
- Nothing allowed in your pockets
- All bags, notebooks, textbooks, etc., must be stored during test