Main Content Start
Testing Requirements & Policies
Make note of the following policies and requirements before visiting NWACC's Testing Center for a testing session.
- Only the student taking the test will be permitted into the testing room - no visitors or children allowed.
- You are highly recommended but not required to wear a face covering while in the testing center.
- The testing center is a weapons free zone. Please leave your weapon in your vehicle.
- If NWACC is closed, the testing center is closed. Notifications are posted on the NWACC homepage.
- Community tests may require more than one ID depending on exam.
- Exam results cannot be received by telephone or fax.
- All electronic devices with the exception of approved calculator are prohibited. This includes cell phones, watches, smart watches, iPads, laptops, Bluetooth headsets and all fitness trackers.
- No gum, food, or beverages are allowed in the testing lab. All items must be removed from your pockets.
- You will not be allowed to charge any electronic devices while testing.
- Our staff is not allowed to disclose whether a student is testing or still in the testing room.
Acceptable photo ID forms include:
- Driver's license-state ID
- Military ID
- High school ID issued within the last two years
- NWACC photo ID if you are a current student
Unacceptable photo ID forms include:
- Photo ID's from other colleges and universities
- Bank cards
- Library cards
- Temporary DMV license and/or ID card unless used to supplement expired ID card
- Photocopies of identification or electronic versions
While you are testing, the NWACC Student Code of Conduct should be followed, and any violations could result in disciplinary actions.
Code of Conduct