Main Content Start
Much of the LIFE program's momentum and strength is due to the many individuals, groups, and companies who have volunteered time and donated resources. With such generosity, we have been been able to serve thousands of students.
Below are a few ways you can support LIFE by volunteering or donating to our program.
- Volunteer at our annual LIFE Summer Program.
- LIFE partners with Run Bentonville to provide volunteers for their major runs in the Race Series. In exchange, Run Bentonville donates funds towards the LIFE Community Scholarship. This is one of the scholarships that is given out at the summer program.
- LIFE provides volunteers for the TriFest for MS, a Rampy MS Research Foundation three-day event. It takes place over Labor Day weekend.
- LIFE provides volunteers for the annual J.B. Hunt Family Picnic.
LIFE Lounge Sponsored by Cox:
NWACC LIFE students enjoy the meeting up with friends, studying, and snacking in the LIFE lounge. We appreciate any types of food donations, cash or gift cards, and school supplies.
Snacks and easy lunch options:
- Loaves of bread
- Peanut butter
- Granola bars
- Fresh fruit
- Single serve chips
- Sticky notes
- Donations of lunch for up to 175 people.
- Snacks for up to 175 people.
- Funds to purchase LIFE swag such as pens, t-shirts, other give aways.
- Donations of high school-related items or services for the Summer Program silent auction.
Donations could include:
- Food gift cards
- Free haircuts, color, waxing or other salon services
- Movie tickets
- Gift baskets of school supplies
- Cell phone cases
- Your imagination is the limit!
Cox Communications Partnership
Our friends at Cox Communications have been supporting the LIFE Program with a grant since 2015. These grant funds allow us to show appreciation to our mentors by taking them on a three-day team-building retreat, feeding them, purchasing gas cards for them as they use their own vehicles to visit schools, and sending them to conferences or workshops so they can continue to grow as leaders.
Mat Mozzoni and Whitney Yoder have not only supported LIFE with funds, they and their teams also give their time by volunteering and providing a cookout during the big three-day program in June.
In the Fall of 2017, the new LIFE Lounge sponsored by Cox Communications was unveiled. It's a dedicated space where LIFE NWACC students can take a break, study, grab a snack (provided with donated funds from various supporters), watch a movie, play a video game, or just catch up with other students. The LIFE director’s office is located just across the hall. Students are more likely to reach out for help now that the LIFE Lounge is open.