Main Content Start
LIFE Summer Program
Every summer, high school students of all grade levels are invited to join mentors, staff, faculty, and volunteers on the NWACC campus in Bentonville, Arkansas for a brain-stimulating, mood-boosting, character-building, friend-making, life-changing, two-day program. It’s filled with team-building activities, discussion panels, cookouts, and awards. Students are paired with mentors who are passionate about educating, empowering, and motivating others to get where they want to go — and further!
This FREE summer program will keep you busy, but the experience can last much longer than two days. Our mentors are available year-round, and we are always creating new events and opportunities to get you involved, and help you find a place you belong.
2019 Summer Program Dates:
- June 10th and 11th for freshmen and sophomores
- June 12th and 13th for juniors and seniors
Perks of Participating in the LIFE Summer Program:
- Meet other high school students just like you and make new friends.
- Participate in fun team-building activities.
- Meet, connect, and learn more about your LIFE mentor.
- Explore your interests and your college options.
- Learn how to apply for college and fill out your FAFSA.
- Win a college scholarship! Scholarships are awarded to several lucky individuals.
- Win prizes and enjoy FREE lunches.
- FREE transportation to and from the NWACC campus.
- LIFE summer program is FREE!
Watch our video below to meet our LIFE mentors and get a glance at the NWACC campus!