Main Content Start
LIFE as an NWACC Student
If you’ve participated in the LIFE Summer Program or LIFEQuiz and are enrolling at NWACC, you’ll have access to a number of perks and resources as a college student.
Continued connection with the LIFE program mentors and supporters:
- There are current and past (Legacy) mentors available to offer advice and lend support to you as a LIFE student. You'll also
recognize staff and faculty who you connected with during the Summer Program. Mentors,
staff, and faculty will all be great resources to help you with any of your needs.
- LIFE’s goal for students that attend NWACC is to help you succeed in higher education. As a first-generation college student, you are not in this alone.
Access to the LIFE lounge sponsored by Cox Communications:
- The LIFE lounge is a space where LIFE students can take a break, grab a snack, connect with other students, watch a movie, play a board game, or even study. It's located across from the LIFE director’s office, so you'll have easy access to the office if you need assistance.
Participation in great networking and other opportunities:
- There are many campus and community partners that reach out to the LIFE Program with
opportunities for students such as:
- Invitations to serve on panels for various events
- Tickets to sporting or music events
- Free registration to conferences
- Opportunities to job shadow