Main Content Start
Application & Admissions
Ready to get a head start on your higher education by earning college credit or an associate degree while still in high school?
Be sure to follow the application and admission process:
- Complete and submit the NWACC application
- Set up your My NWACC account
- Connect with high school counselor to submit documents
- Connect with high school counselor to register for concurrent courses
After you’ve completed the NWACC online application and admission process, you will register for concurrent classes under the guidance of your high school counselor. If you are a homeschool student, you can obtain a class registration form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application & Admission Steps
1) Complete and submit the NWACC online application.
- Fill out an NWACC admissions application
- Create a login ID, create a PIN, and verify your PIN.
- Click on “Login” to begin.
- Select “Concurrent High School Student” in the drop-down menu.
- Make sure ALL application sections have a red check mark to show completion.
- Click on “Application is Complete”.
Use this instructional video to help you apply to NWACC.
2) Set up your My NWACC
Once you have been accepted to NWACC, you will receive an email with your NWACC username
and password. Set up your My NWACC account immediately in order to complete the process.
3) After you’ve completed and submitted your online application:
Be sure to connect with your high school counselor to learn about the status of your
enrollment. Homeschool students should connect with an NWACC concurrent advisor at
email@example.com for the status of your enrollment and to submit any documents.
4) Register for concurrent classes by following the steps below. You will not be able to register for classes on your own.
High School Students
- Contact your high school counselor to obtain a class registration form
- Complete your class registration form, sign it and return to your high school counselor by the deadline provided by your high school
- Registration form must be signed by your high school counselor
- Obtain a class registration form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete your class registration form, sign it and submit it to email@example.com
- Registration form must be signed by your parent or guardian
5) Visit My NWACC to familiarize yourself with your student account and email. Please check your official
NWACC email regularly.
6) If you’ll be coming to the NWACC campus, be sure to obtain your student ID and parking permit at the Student Information Center
located on the first-floor lobby of the Becky Paneitz Student Center (Bentonville
Campus) or the Washington County location in Springdale.
7) If you’re taking concurrent courses online, be sure to familiarize yourself with NWACC’s learning management system, Canvas.