Main Content Start
More On-Campus Services & Classes Coming this Summer & Fall
With COVID-19 vaccines readily available to our college community, NWACC is excited
to offer students a more vibrant college experience by increasing on-campus services
this summer and face-to-face classes this fall. Read further to learn more about what’s
On-Campus Services & Visitors
Beginning June 14th, you’ll be able to access more student services on campus, in addition to accessing them online. These services include admissions and registration, advising, financial aid, student records, Treasurer’s Office, Information Commons and more. View our NWACC website to stay updated on how you can connect with various student services.
NWACC locations will also be open to visitors, and they’ll be encouraged to follow
COVID-19 safety guidelines.
NWACC will continue to offer flexible class options this fall, along with an increase in on-campus classes.
Types of classes to choose from:
- On-campus: This type of class is offered on campus, where instruction is face-to-face with social distancing and face coverings encouraged.
- On-Campus & Online Scheduled Time: This type of class is offered through a hybrid approach, where instruction is on
campus and face-to-face with social distancing and face coverings encouraged as well
as streamed live. You can ask questions and participate in discussions in real time.
- Online Scheduled Time: This type of class is offered online through a video conferencing tool at a scheduled
time. The class is streamed live and you can ask questions and participate in discussions
in real time.
- Online Anytime: This type of class is offered through online technology and NOT at a scheduled time. Instructors are available to answer questions by email or other conferencing technology.
NWACC will continue to prioritize your safety and implement safety measures on campus. View the many ways that NWACC keeps students, employees and visitors safe, as well as what everyone can do to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
What NWACC is doing to keep you safe:
- Coordinating local and on-campus vaccine clinics for students and employees
- Encouraging vaccination, face coverings, hand washing and social distancing
- Installed COVID-19-killing ionization air cleaning systems
- Signage/reminders to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms daily
- Performing contact-tracing when necessary
- Offering flexible class options and services – on-campus and online
- Regularly disinfecting high touch areas and providing disinfecting supplies to departments
- Signage/reminders on how to report COVID-19 symptoms, exposure and/or diagnosis
What everyone can do:
Students, employees and visitors are encouraged to do their part to protect each other
and keep us #NWACCStrong by getting vaccinated, wearing a face covering, washing hands and social distancing.
Stay informed of NWACC’s response to COVID-19 by visiting www.nwacc.edu/coronavirus.
Apply to NWACC
Join us for the first time or return to NWACC this fall for a vibrant and successful school year, together. Begin the application process, or if you're a current student, learn more about registering for classes.
We look forward to a promising school year, together!
Need help applying or registering for classes?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 479-986-4000
- Text 479-309-5532