Main Content Start
NWACC's Values & Strategic Goals
- Facilitate continuous learning for students and stakeholders
- Cherish academic, professional and personal integrity
- Respect our differences and view them as a strength
- Advance knowledge through individual and team challenges
- Anticipate and respond to needs by encouraging innovative ideas and technologies
- Develop the potential of the individual to achieve excellence
- Value human resources over physical resources
College End Statements & Strategic Goals
NorthWest Arkansas Community College (NWACC) will become a premier educational provider in Northwest Arkansas by developing a responsive educational delivery system customized to the needs of learners and receiving organizations.
For the learner community (E101), we will: Provide and continuously strengthen quality programs and processes that support student achievement and success.
For the business community (E102), we will: Enhance partnerships with and provide support to local business, industry and the general public by offering innovative approaches to curriculum, training and other relevant services.
For the owner (taxpayer) community (E-103) , we will: Strive to be effective and ethical stewards of taxpayer dollars by maximizing resources and containing costs to allow affordable tuition rates for our students.
For the pre-kindergarten through grade 16 community (E-104), we will: Develop, expand, and enhance collaborative partnerships with local K-12 and university partners.
For the college community (E-105), we will: Provide an open and transparent environment where students, staff, faculty and alumni feel welcome, safe, valued, connected and informed.
- FY 24 Strategic Plan
- FY 23 Strategic Goals: End of Year Report
- FY 23 College Initiatives: End of Year Report
- NWACC Strategic Planning Process
- NWACC Planning & Budget Form