Main Content Start
Representatives from registered student organizations at NWACC are encouraged to attend Inter-Club Council (ICC) meetings and learn more about making their clubs successful.
Inter-Club Council (ICC)
The Inter-Club Council (ICC) is a group established by the Student Government Association (SGA) that includes representatives from every campus club.
- Every club is encouraged to have members attend the ICC meetings.
- Receive updates about SGA funds
- The ICC meets once a month and is a great place to hear what other campus clubs are doing and learn about opportunities available to organizations.
- Any club member or advisor is welcome and encouraged to attend these meetings.
Guidelines and Important Information for Requests for ICC
- A budget of $2,000 is allocated for ICC's per semester, which means there are 10 requests for $200. Each club can only submit one request in the fall and one request in the spring
- Requests funding dates
- Fall - open the first day of fall classes until three weeks before the end of the semester.
- Spring - open the first day of spring classes until the third Friday of April.
- SGA follows all college policies and procedures regarding budget.
- Only approved clubs are allowed to make any requests.