Main Content Start
Student & Community Testing Services
The NWACC Testing Center offers a variety of testing services to students and community members. The center provides quality customer service while creating an environment that promotes integrity and success. Testing services adhere to NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: Testing Services will have the following closures and schedule changes:
- Center will be open regular hours Monday through Friday during Spring Break
- Center will be closed on the following Saturdays: March 25 and April 8, 2023
- ALL exams, including Accuplacer require appointments. Same day appointments are not available.
- Face coverings are highly recommended but not required.
- The testing center is a weapons free zone. Please leave your weapon in your vehicle.
- If NWACC is closed, the testing center is closed. Notifications are posted on the NWACC homepage.
- Becky Paneitz Student Center,
Room 306, Bentonville
- Placement/NWACC Tests
- (479) 619-4354
- Community/Non-NWACC Tests
- (479) 986-4078
- General Office Hours: Mon-Thurs, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday, 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Testing hours vary by exam
Students can use the testing center to take placement tests, NWACC course testing,
the biological concepts exam, the computer challenge and more.
Community members can use the testing center to take exams like remote Accuplacer for other institutions, Pearson Vue, ASE, Scantron, Kryterion, CLEP and more.
Testing Requirements & Policies
Make note of the testing policies and requirements before visiting the college's testing center for a testing session.