Main Content Start
Helping Parents Succeed as Students.
As a parenting college student, participating in NWACC's Career Pathways Initiative (CPI) may be an ideal option! CPI supports parenting students in pursuing a college degree or job training and securing employment by offering services such as advising, counseling and payment for tuition, fuel, childcare, textbooks and school supplies.
If you are a highly motivated student with a child under 21 living at home, feel free to view the information below to learn more about participating in this impactful program.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits & Eligibility
CPI participants have access to the following:
- Private computer lab for homework and free printing
- Assistance with resume development and job referrals
- Extra instruction for building successful academic and employment skills
- Payment assistance with expenses associated with childcare, transportation, tuition, books and other direct educational expenses. Assistance decisions are made on a case-by-case basis after the intake process is complete.
To be eligible to participant in the CPI program, you will need to meet the following qualifications:
- Arkansas resident
- US citizen or legal resident
- Parent of a child under the age of 21 living at home
How to Apply
Complete and submit the pre-application. Paper copies can be found in the Career Pathways Office, Burns Hall, room 1218. It is located across from the Information Commons (across from the computer lab). Or feel free to fill out the pre-application online.
Note: Career Pathways receives many applications each semester. Only students selected for an interview will be contacted. If you would like to check on your application status or learn more about the program, stop by the Career Pathways office.