Main Content Start
NWACC Cross Country
Have experience running long distance in high school or just eager to join a collegiate sport? Join NWACC's men's and women's cross country program and take your athletic goals to the college level.
As an official member of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA), NWACC's cross country program recruits all skill levels, so grab your running shoes and be prepared to work hard, build self-confidence and celebrate victories with your teammates and Coach Boit!
About the Program
- Open to men and women at all skill levels
- Training occurs on the Bentonville campus
- Meets occur on a biweekly basis
- Season runs from August - November
- Scholarships available to qualifying student athletes
- A full-time NWACC student
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
Join the Team:
NWACC's cross country program is an official member of NJCAA.
Meet the Team
Photo shows NWACC’s 2021 inaugural cross country team and NJCAA Region 2 champions. The team finished in 11th place at the Division II Nationals in Richmond, Virginia.
Support the Program
- Support NWACC's cross country program by becoming a sponsor. View sponsorship flyer to learn more.
- If you would like to make a gift donation rather than become a sponsor, donations can be made using the NWACC Foundation donation form below. Be sure to indicate that your gift be designated for the cross country program or
for cross country scholarships.
- Join in on NWACC's Eagle 5K & Fun Run and support NWACC's cross country program! Stay tuned for 2022 run details.