Main Content Start
Sexual Violence Resources
If you or someone you know has experienced sexual/domestic violence and/or stalking, be sure to use the following resources to assist you.
Title IX Contacts:
Title IX Deputy (students)
Student Center, Room 225 J
Title IX Deputy (employees)
Burns Hall, Room 1128.13
Executive Director Institutional Policy, Risk Mgmt & Compliance
Title IX Coordinator
- NWACC's confidential advocates are another resource and will listen and explain options available to you while providing support.
- Campus and community resources will provide you with additional contact support.
- Guidance for victims of sexual violence.
- Guidance for victims of domestic violence.
- Guidance for victims of stalking.
- Red Flag Campaign: See Something. Say Something.
NWACC has a zero tolerance policy for gender-based misconduct, including sexual harassment, discriminatory harassment, domestic violence, dating violence, stalking and other acts of harassment and/or discrimination congruent with our campus policy. View policies on Title IX.
- Arkansas Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Arkansas Crisis Center
- Laura's Law
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- Northwest Arkansas Women's Shelter
- NWA Domestic Violence Emergency Services
- NWA Center for Sexual Assault
- Ozark Guidance Center
- Peace at Home Family Shelter
- Rape Abuse & Incest National Network
- Responding to Student Victims of Domestic Violence
- Restoration Village
- Stalking Resource Center