Main Content Start
Transfer International Student Admission Process
A transfer international student is a student on an F-1 Visa at another United States institution who wishes to transfer to NWACC.
Your NWACC journey begins by applying, submitting a number of documents and then receiving an acceptance letter. Read further to learn more about the application process and course requirements.
Please upload your documents online:
- Login: international
- Password: nwacc1989
Documents to upload include:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of Visa
- Copy of current I-20
- Completed financial awareness form.
- Submit proof of financing (bank statements must be within six months).
- Proof of English verification. English Verification Check Form
- Submit Official U.S. College Transcript
- Note: Depending on transfer credits, you may be requested to submit your high school evaluated transcript from your home country.
Once all admission items listed above are received and validated, we will award an acceptance letter and transfer form to the personal email address you provided on your application. Take the NWACC acceptance letter and transfer form to a current primary designated school official or a designated school official to your former U.S. institution (commonly known as your international student advisor). They will not transfer your SEVIS record to NWACC unless you submit this.
- NWACC SEVIS Code: NOL214F10971000
Once the former U.S. Institution transfers your records to NWACC, we can award you a “Transfer Pending” I-20. In order to receive your new I-20, you may:
- Complete an international mail request with UEMS - UEMS Instructions
- Come and pick it up in office at Student Center, room 225
- Request free U.S. shipping to your application address on file.