Main Content Start
NWACC proudly offers students an accessible and affordable higher education. View the below estimated costs to participate in NWACC's PTA program.
Hybrid PTA Program Costs:
* Approximate cost
View the financial fact sheet for details.
William Nelson PTA Scholarship
Application Type: Online
- Must be enrolled in the technical portion of the PTA Program
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Must be in good standing and have met all requirements for previous semester in program
Ruth Wood PTA Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Ruth Wood and is to benefit NWACC students who intend to pursue an Associate of Applied Science degree in the Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) program.
- Must have completed 12 credit hours of the required prerequisites for the PTA program or accepted into and seeking an AAS degree as a PTA.
- Is an Arkansas resident with United States citizenship or status as a Legal Permanent Resident of the United States.
- Has and maintains a minimum of a 2.85 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrates a financial need
- In the event there are two or more equally qualified candidates in the awarding process, preference will be given to a woman.
- This scholarship is refundable (any funds beyond tuition and books may be returned to the student to be used for personal expenses).
Learn more about applying for scholarships.