Main Content Start
Computer Information Management and Applications
If you have an interest in working with computers and are looking for an entry level
role to jump start a career in IT, as an office manager, as a computer software specialist,
or many other options, you are in the right place. An associate degree in computer
information systems will help you get on the right track to reach your goals.
- Perform a variety of administrative functions.
- Effectively manage information flows and data in an office environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrate proficiency on various office technologies, such as word processing, spreadsheets, desktop publishing, presentation software and database software
See your specific degree plan and advisor for class details and sequence. Search Course Listing for class dates and times.
Degree, Transfer Options, and Careers:
Many courses at NWACC carry transfer credit to four-year institutions and can fulfill general education requirements.
- Office Manager
- Billing and Collections Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Information Clerks