Main Content Start
For current and future business owners, this program will provide you with the hands-on skills and practical resources, including a core foundation of marketing, accounting and management, that can help you launch or run a small business.
You will also have the opportunity to develop, test and refine your own business plan
through the coursework, and be able to enroll in electives specific to your field
of interest, like a culinary course if your goal is to open your own a restaurant.
The Associate of Applied Science - Entrepreneurship degree is available 95% online
- Gain the business skills needed to be successful when opening/operating a small business.
- Learn how to identify and analyze innovative business opportunities, assessing the viability of concepts.
- Develop and refine your business idea(s) from concept through a complete business plan.
- Confidently pitch a new venture concept to potential customers and investors.
- Launch a business venture of your own, OR apply concepts gained through the program to foster innovation and growth within an existing company.
See your specific degree plan and advisor for class details and sequence. Search Course Listing for class dates and times.