Main Content Start
NOTE: Tuition payment deadline for Spring 2023 classes has been extended to January 16, 2023.
You must have financial aid posted to your account and/or a payment method on file by the end of day on January 16th (payment deadline) to AVOID having your courses dropped / registration canceled.
Important information regarding payment for classes:
- You are financially responsible for all charges on your account.
- Registered tuition and fees must be paid in full by published payment deadline date.
- NWACC reserves the right to drop your courses for nonpayment.
- You will need to “Request Statement” in Touchnet for a copy of your bill to find the amount due. This bill statement is available as soon as you register. Invoice/bills will not be delivered to students.
- View the Academic Calendar for scheduled payment deadline dates.
Avoid Having Your Classes Dropped
- You must have financial aid posted to your account and/or a payment method on file by the end of day on January 16th (payment deadline) to AVOID having your courses dropped / registration canceled.
- After the payment due date on January 16th, payment is due the day of registration.
If You'd Like to Drop a Class
- As a student, it is your responsibility to drop classes prior to the start of the semester to avoid liability.
- NOTE: Do not assume that nonpayment guarantees that you will automatically be dropped from classes.
- View instructional video on how to drop a class or re-enroll into a class.