Main Content Start
Tuition payment deadlines:
- Fall 2023: August 15th
Fall 2023 payment due date is August 15th. Students must have financial aid posted to your account and/or a payment method on file by the end of day on August 15th (payment deadline). After the payment due date on August 15th, payment is due the day of registration.
Important Information Regarding Payment for Classes
- You are financially responsible for all charges on your account.
- Registered tuition and fees must be paid in full by published payment deadline date.
- NWACC reserves the right to drop your courses for nonpayment.
- Login to Workday to find your "Student Statement" and view a copy of your bill.
- You can also “Request Statement” in Touchnet for a copy of your bill to find the amount due. This bill statement is available as soon as you register. Invoice/bills will not be delivered to students.
- View the Academic Calendar for scheduled payment deadline dates.
If You'd Like to Drop a Class
- As a student, it is your responsibility to drop classes prior to the start of the semester to avoid liability.
- NOTE: Do not assume that nonpayment guarantees that you will automatically be dropped from classes.