Main Content Start
NWACC is committed to offering students the best resources needed to achieve their
academic goals. One resource is FREE peer tutoring services by experienced tutors ready to give you a boost in your studies.
Peer Tutoring Services:
- Tutors provide assistance in math, science and other areas based on their expertise and student need.
- NWACC offers both in-person (drop in) and online peer tutoring.
- In-person, drop-in tutoring can be found in the Information Commons on Mondays, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m., Tuesdays, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Online appointments are available Wednesdays, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m., but must be scheduled in advance.
- No services during holiday or class breaks.
Online Tutoring Through Brainfuse
Online tutoring is available through Brainfuse, found on MyNWACC under Resources and Online Tutoring.
Brainfuse gives you access to free online tutorials and study guides, and the ability to chat live with a tutor. You are limited to 300 Brainfuse tutoring minutes per month.
- Monday - Friday: 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.