Main Content Start
New Student Account Activation Help
Follow these helpful tips when activating your new student account at NWACC.
- Your email address is your username combined with @nwacc.edu (email@example.com).
- For example, if your username is e3eagle, your email address would be firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You should have received two emails, one containing your username and one containing your pin number. You need both. Check your junk and spam folders!
- You will need to create a new password as part of the account activation process.
- Your new password cannot contain any part of your name, date of birth, or social security number.
- It must be eight characters long and include a capital letter, a lowercase letter, and a
- You may receive an error that states, "The new password does not meet Password Policy requirements or something went wrong". If you see this, close the browser and start again.
- Once you are signed in, you need to immediately set up your account recovery information. If you do not do this immediately you will be locked out.
- You can now move forward with onboarding in Workday! Check your Workday inbox for onboarding items.