Main Content Start
New Student Orientation
NWACC's online orientation sets you up for success! It's your first step to register for classes, and it's mandatory for all first-time college students. The earlier you complete orientation, the sooner you can register for your desired classes and obtain the schedule you want.
Contact Enrollment Services
- Becky Paneitz Student
Center, 2nd floor, Bentonville
- Washington County,
6101 Watkins Avenue,
- (479) 986-4000
- Text: (479) 309-5532
- Mon-Thurs, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm;
Fri 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
STUDENT ORIENTATION STEPS:
- Select the College Student Orientation option below.
- Complete the entire orientation course – including the survey at the end!
- First-time college students should monitor their NWACC email for updates! After completing the survey, an advisor will email you once they have removed the orientation hold and put together your course recommendations.
- NOTE: If this is your first-time attending college after completing post-secondary studies (e.g., high school, GED), you must complete the online orientation.
To make sure everyone gets the most out of the orientation, families are asked to complete the optional Parent & Family Orientation, while students will complete the Student Orientation. This orientation offers families important information necessary to support their NWACC student.
PARENT & FAMILY ORIENTATION STEPS:
- Select the Parent & Family Orientation option below.
- Take the optional orientation course and learn about admissions, financial aid, resources and more.