Main Content Start
Work For Us!
NWACC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution, and welcomes applications without regard to age, race, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, religion, marital or parental status, protected veteran status, military service, genetic infomation, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Find out how you can contribute to our community by searching careers below:
- Faculty positions fall under Academic Policy 1435.50 which defines faculty rank and titles.
- Administrator positions are non-classified leadership positions.
- Staff positions can be classified or non-classified and fall under the Arkansas Uniform Classification
and Compensation Act.
- Hourly part-time help positions may not work more than 19 hours per week or 1,250 hours in a fiscal year
(July 1 to June 30).
- Student work study positions are managed through the Department of Financial Aid.
NWACC is committed to providing a safe campus community. We conduct background checks for applicants being considered for employment.
Background checks include a criminal background check and a sex offender registry check. For certain positions, there may also be a financial (credit) background check, a Motor Vehicle Registry check, and/or drug screening. Required checks are identified in the position listing.
A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication or adverse financial history information alone shall not disqualify an applicant in the absence of a relationship to the requirements of the position.
Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal laws.