Main Content Start
Construction Technology Program
By pursuing a degree or certificate in Construction Technology, you'll study the methods and equipment used to build structures and learn to plan, coordinate, and successfully implement structure projects.
- Understand the necessary skills to manage small and large construction projects.
- Learn about the materials of construction, residential, and commercial methods.
- Understand about estimating projects, surveying techniques, scheduling projects, and
codes and laws that apply to the industry.
Courses, Degree, and Careers:
- Associate of Applied Science in Construction Technology
- Technical Certificate in Construction Technology
- Certificate of Proficiency in Construction Technology
Those who pursue a degree or certificate in Construction Technology may find job opportunities in the following occupations:
- Trained Field Supervisors
- Project Engieers
- Project Superindendents
- Major Construction Companies