Main Content Start
Coursework listed below offers students further insight of what will be learned throughout the Certified Retail Analyst Program.
These classes must be taken before the core classes.
- College Algebra (grade C or better)
- English Composition I (grade C or better)
- CRA Intro to Microsoft Office 2013; $500
- Advanced Excel and Access for Retail; $500
See more information regarding pre-requisites
All classes meet one night a week for 15 weeks from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
All classes are $575 per class.
- Retail Industry Foundations *
- Retail Link Data Management *
*May be taken concurrently
- Retail Supply Chain & Replenishment **
- Retail Strategic Analysis **
**May be taken concurrently
- Retail Tools Integration ***
- Retail Analytical Techniques ***
***May be taken concurrently
- CRA Intro to MS Office 2013 (First eight weeks online class)
- Advanced Excel and Access for Retail (Second eight weeks in the classroom, two nights a week)
- Retail Industry Foundations (Retail Link ID is assigned to students)
- Retail Link Data Management
- Supply Chain & Retail Replenishment
- Retail Strategic Analysis
- Retail Tools Integration
- Retail Analytical Techniques
The approximate cost of the Certified Retail Analyst program is $4,450. This includes the cost for the pre-requisite classes.