Main Content Start
Advanced Retail and Supplier Industry Training
You may already be an experienced retail professional, but the industry is always evolving. Continue to grow in your career by further expanding your knowledge base and enrolling in any of our continuing education courses.
Each course is priced affordably and has multiple start dates to choose from, so you
can pick which works best with your schedule.
Courses & Registration:
|1030||Intro Shelf Mgmt/Plan-Pro Space||M||8/24/20-10/12/20
|1031||Adv Shelf Mgmt/Plan-ProSpace||M||10/26/20-11/23/20
Retail and Supplier Education Policies
Call (479) 936-5175 to make sure you meet the appropriate prerequisites and have submitted the required documents prior to registration.
- Individuals enrolled in the Certified Retail Analyst Program will receive a grade of A, B, C, D, or F
- This based on a 10-point grading scale, where 90-100=A, 80-89=B, 70-79=C, 60-69=D, and 59 and below=F.
- A grade of C or better for all classes is required for successful course completion.
- Students are graded based upon course work, exams, projects, participation, and attendance.
- Students must also receive a satisfactory grade of C or better in the Retail Analytical Techniques class in order to receive certification as a Retail Analyst.