Main Content Start
Advanced Retail and Supplier Industry Training
You may already be an experienced retail professional, but the industry is always evolving. Continue to grow in your career by further expanding your knowledge base and enrolling in any of our continuing education courses.
Each course is priced affordably and has multiple start dates to choose from, so you
can pick which works best with your schedule.
Courses & Registration:
This program utilizes the latest version of JDA Intactix to teach students Walmart's modular review process, how to improve their modular performance and become more proficient in managing inventory to drive sales and market share growth. Experienced retail individuals who want to learn the Walmart modular review process and inventory management utilizing ProSpace and JDA Intactix.
- Bachelor's degree or completion of the NWACC Certified Retail Analyst program
- Knowledge and experience using MS Office
- 1 year or more experience within retail
The current world of Supply Chain is rapidly changing! Whether you are a seasoned retail professional, new graduate or looking for a change or challenge, knowing the basics of Supply Chain and Replenishment are vital. In this course we will cover ground floor topics such as the Supply Chain Pyramid, GRS, OTIF, Retail Link Reporting, communication techniques and common terminology. In addition, real life in class exercises in order to put your new knowledge into action. At the conclusion of this class, you will be able to make a difference in supply chain and HIT THE GROUND RUNNING!
Following our learning from Supply Chain & Replenishment: The Ground Floor, we will dive deeper into the second tier of the Supply Chain Pyramid. In this course we will place a special focus on On Time In Full (OTIF) and cause and correction. Once we have OTIF at a consistent 95% compliance we can then work on other factors driving to more consistent order accurate forecasting, accurate inventory management, and holiday planning.
Omnichannel Item Storytelling. We've been listening to all your questions regarding marketing data and content. WhyteSpyder works with suppliers and manufacturers every day, helping them to meet the needs of item storytelling for today's omnichannel shoppers. This two-part course is designed to give you the answers to providing data and content that will attract, convert, and retain your shoppers across all channels.
Item storytelling through optimized and enhanced content is the signal you send to attract their attention and convert their purchase - online and in-store.
You must bring a laptop to class and have a valid Retail Link user ID
It's Your Money! Understand Deductions; Avoi Deductions; Deduction Repayment Simplified!
As a supplier, profit margins are consistently getting squeezed and making the need to eliminate unnecessary costs more and more critical. Invoice deductions add to the cost of doing business and can be avoided. Learn the system basics such as navigating Retail Link, the Dispute Portal and SKIP. Gain insights and best practices into why deductions occur, how to prevent them as well as actions that can be taken to efficiently resolve them, if they do occur.
Learn from an industry veteran with over 20 years of in-depth Walmart experience in this field. Put these practices in place to eliminate those unnecessary costs - after all IT'S YOUR MONEY!
* NWACC's Retail & Supplier Continuing Education course offerings are not associated with or endorsed by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. or its affiliates. All students enrolled in these courses must have a valid Retail Link userid.
Retail Link © is a registered trademark of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
CRA graduates receive 10% discount on continuing education courses. Discount does not apply to CRA or ProSpace courses.
Call (479) 936-5175 to make sure you meet the appropriate prerequisites and have submitted the required documents prior to registration.
- Individuals enrolled in the Certified Retail Analyst Program will receive a grade of A, B, C, D, or F
- This based on a 10-point grading scale, where 90-100=A, 80-89=B, 70-79=C, 60-69=D, and 59 and below=F.
- A grade of C or better for all classes is required for successful course completion.
- Students are graded based upon course work, exams, projects, participation, and attendance.
- Students must also receive a satisfactory grade of C or better in the Retail Analytical Techniques class in order to receive certification as a Retail Analyst.
- Students are expected to attend every class for which they are registered, but a minimum of 80% class attendance is required to complete the attendance requirement.
- Absences may be excused if the instructor is contacted in advance with all missed assignments being completed.
- Excused absences due to emergencies will require documentation.
- A request to drop or withdraw from a class must be made no later than 3 business days prior to the first class meeting. Students should complete the Drop/Withdrawal form by signing and date it.
- Students can deliver the completed form 3 ways:
- Mail it ( if time permits) to NWACC Corporate Learning, One College Drive, Bentonville, AR 72712.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax it to (479) 936-5198
- Refer to the Corporate Learning academic calendar for last date to withdraw from the Retail Analyst Program classes to receive a “W” on transcript.
- Class transfer requests must be made no later than 3 business days prior to the first class meeting otherwise students will be charged for the original class.
- Companies sending employees to a class will have the option to register a substitute and have a previously registered employee removed from the class roster before the class meets for the first time.
- Request may be made by fax (479) 936- 5198 or email email@example.com.
- Students may be eligible for a refund if they officially drop from classes within the specified refund periods according to program guidelines.
- Full refunds will be issued for drop requests received prior to the first class meeting.
- After the first class meeting, refunds will be issued on a prorated basis.
- Tuition and class fees paid by cash, check, or credit card will be refunded by check and mailed in approximately 2 to 3 weeks.
- All refund checks will be mailed to students.