Instructions on how to submit forms

To protect the privacy of your information and to comply with U.S. Department of Education regulations, we can no longer accept documents by email. You can submit them one of three ways:

1.         Upload the document to:
            a.    You must have a My NWACC Connection login to use this option.
2.         Bring the document to the Enrollment Support Center located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center.
3.         Mail the document to NWACC, Student Records, One College Dr., Bentonville, AR 72712

If you are wanting to take more than 12 hours per semester (more than 15 in the summer session), you will need to complete this form.  If you are requesting an overload between 15-19 hours, please contact the Enrollment Support Center at

Students should use this form to submit changes to address, phone number, personal e-mail address, legal name, social security number, date of birth, gender and emergency contact.

  • Students who need to change their major use this form and turn it into the Student Records office.
  • NWACC participates in the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) for processing student loan deferment verifications or private organizations (ex. Insurance company). When dropping off your forms at the Enrollment Support Center, be sure to complete the following:

  • Complete enrollment verification request form with address of the Loan Servicer or other organization.
    • Complete, sign, and date the deferment form
    • Include your social security number. Your NWACC ID# is only used at NWACC.
  • All deferments submitted to NWACC are mailed directly to the Loan Servicer. The "available for pick-up" option is NOT for Loan Servicers, but for other organizations (ex. Insurance company).
    • We do not submit deferment forms to Clearinghouse or Student Loan Services before the 11th day of classes.
  • Processing NWACC records for Loan Servicers or NSC takes approximately 3-4 weeks after the start date of the new semester.
  • Obtain enrollment verification certificates and find out when deferment notices were sent to your student lenders:
    • Log onto My NWACC Connection
    • Click on EagleNet link
    • Click on Student link
    • Click on Student Records link
    • Click on the Enrollment Verification Link
    • You will see options:
      • Obtain an Enrollment Certificate to show proof of enrollment for insurance purposes
      • View Enrollment Information on the file with the NSC
      • View Student Loan Deferment Notification that the NSC has provided to loan holders
      • View proof of enrollment the NSC has provided to insurers
  • Students who need to request a copy of Immunization records, Placement test, Unofficial copy of High school transcript and Unofficial copy of other college transcripts will need to print this form and return it to the student records office.
  • We recognize students may wish to use a name other than their legal first name.  When requested, the college will used a preferred first name on certain documents and most online information sources. 
  • In order to comply with State Law, all full-time (12 or more hours) students must submit acceptable proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella.
  • Foreign-born student born in a country where TB is endemic, who is not a permanent resident, and receives instruction in a room in which others are present are required to undergo TB Screening. Part-time students as well as full-time students are included.
  • A transcript is the official copy of your permanent academic record. It contains confidential information that cannot be released to anyone, other than you, without your written permission.
  • Transcript requests for institutions of higher education in the state of Arkansas will only be transmitted electronically when available. Paper transcripts will only be sent to those institutions not yet set up to accept electronic transcripts. Transcripts going to the Arkansas Department of Education will also be sent electronically.
  • There is a $5 fee for transcripts.
  • Please allow 2-3 days for processing, except at the beginning and end of a semester, at which time you should allow 2 weeks due to increased volume.
  • To request a transcript, please select the link above and follow the instructions.  If you do not have access to My NWACC Connection, please complete the paper form and submit to Student Records.

Students wishing to change their tuition rate do to moving to a new legal residence (defined as where you live more than temporarily) should fill out the Tuition Change Form and provide the appropriate documentation.

  • NWACC only accepts credits from institutions of higher education that have been accredited by one of the following regional intuitional accrediting organizations: MSA, NWCCU, NCA-HLC, NEASC-CIHE, NEASC-CTCI, SACS, WASC-ACCJC, WASC-ACSCU, and WASC-JR. Check with your transfer institution regarding accreditation.
  • NWACC only accepts grades of "C" or better.
  • Developmental (remedial) courses are not accepted for transfer credit; however, they may be used as a prerequisite course for registration purposes. Please consult Student Records with your questions.
  • Search the Transfer Equivalencies Guide to find out how courses from other college transfer to NWACC.
  • Military transcripts should be submitted to Julie Jarrett in the Student Records Office.