Search jobs posted at our school!

Federal Work-Study Opportunities

How to Apply

The Federal Work-Study program provides part-time employment to students attending institutions of higher education who need the earnings to help meet their costs of postsecondary education and encourages students receiving FWS assistance to participate in community service activities.

To be eligible for a work-study job, a student must have federal student aid eligibility. This means you must:

  1. Have completed a FAFSA at
  2. Have completed your financial aid file
  3. Be making satisfactory academic progress towards your NWACC degree (See SAP Policy)
  4. Have remaining student aid eligibility.

If you have completed your FAFSA and your financial aid file,

  • Log into College Central. You can:
    • Search to view available positions
    • Post your resume.
    • Indicate that you are interested in a work-study position

After you search for available work-study positions you may email the supervisor letting them know that you are interested in their position.

Federal Work-Study Positions

***** APPLY NOW *****

Federal Work-Study Positions

$9.00 - $10.00 per hour ---- up to 19 hours per week!

Bentonville Library

Career Pathways

Child Advocacy & History Day

Communication & Arts


Dean of Student Services

Dean of Student's Office/Student Support

Early College Experience - Secondary Career Center

English for College and Career

Enrollment Support - Washington County

Global Communities

Health Professions

Hispanic Initiative and LIFE

Human Resources

International Programs & Study Abroad



Social and Behavioral Sciences

Student Information Center

Student Success Tutor

Testing Center