Completing Your FAFSA
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID
Go to www.fafsa.gov to apply for the PELL grant, Stafford Student Loans & the Federal Work-study program. Our school code is 030633.
APPLY THROUGH MAIL
Print a PDF version of the application and mail it in to the address below.
Federal Student Aid Programs
P.O. Box 4692
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864-4692
FINANCIAL AID OVERVIEW
All students seeking aid must review the financial aid overview information and submit the acknowledgement form to the financial aid office to complete the process. This form will also be available within My NWACC connection.
ONCE APPLIED, COMPLETE THESE ADDITIONAL STEPS
After completion of the FAFSA you will receive message in your NWACC email account alerting you that you have one or more action items to complete.
- Login to My NWACC Connection
- Select the Financial Aid tab on the left hand side
- Select "Award Information" then "Award by Aid Year"
- View action needed/link column and select links for required items
- Select each unsatisfied requirement to open form or view instructions. Print and complete all action items as required