Learner Support Services

Returning To NWACC

A returning student is one who has previously attended NWACC but not during the most recent semester.
  • Complete an application for admission and pay the application processing fee.
  • If you have earned college credit since attending NWACC, turn in official transcripts.
  •  Advising–available at the Academic Advising Center at our Bentonville campus and the Washington County Center. Please call (479) 619-4324 for questions. If you have attended another college or university, bring an unofficial copy of your transcript to the advising appointment.
  • Register Online-Register for classes online through My NWACC Connection. For instructions to register online click here.
  •   If you have not started your Financial Aid, do so immediately!  Click here apply for Financial Aid.
For questions or comments, please e-mail admissions!