Learner Support Services

Admissions Forms

Change of Name and/or Address
If your name or address changes, please notify the Admissions office (Student center 204) in writing as soon as possible.

Employer Residency Verification Form

Release of Records
The Admissions & Records Office strictly enforces the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA). Student records will not be released without the written consent of the student.



For questions or comments, please contact Admissions