Learner Support Services
Currently Enrolled Student
A current student is one who attended the previous semester.
- Advising–available at the Academic Advising center on Main campus and the Washington County Center. Please call (479) 619-4324 for questions.
- Register Online-Register for classes online through My NWACC Connection. For instructions to register online click here.
- Pay your tuition-To pay for your classes or make payment arrangements, go to My NWACC Connection. For instructions to set up a payment plan click here.
- Purchase Textbooks -When purchasing books on campus, be sure to take a copy of your class schedule. The Bookstore is located on the 1st floor of the Student Center. Phone: 479-619-2222.
- Remember you must reapply for Financial Aid every year! Click here apply for Financial Aid.
- If you are a Veteran or need information about Veteran’s benefits please see the Veteran’s Resource Center, located on the 1st floor of the Student Center.
For questions or comments, please e-mail admissions!