NWACC Testing Services is here to serve you
- Select Appointment Scheduler at the bottom of the page and on the new page select "Click login"
- In the lower left corner of the box, click register now
- Enter student ID number, name, email, and phone number and click OK
- Choose Appointments
- Choose setup a new appointment
- Choose a category based on whether you need a computer station, paper station, or DRC accommodations room
- Choose an activity and click next, If you do not see a time that works for you, just choose another station.
- Where it says to select a tutor, choose a station (any that appears as a choice). Please remember that if you want to test at the Jones Center on Saturday, you must choose a station that says JCF Saturday.
- Choose your date range at the top
- Choose your start time by clicking a green box. Please note that the last test is seated at 5:30 pm
Mon – Thurs and at 11:00 am on Fri-Sat. If you schedule the last appointment of the day you have until closing time to finish your test.
- When the box appears, verify the information and choose an end time based on how long you need
- Click okay to verify.
- Your appointment will appear white on the grid
- Appointments are only held for fifteen minutes after start time on the day you are scheduled to test.
Having issues with making an appointment? Try using your Student ID without the (ST) for your user name and your last name lower case, or nwacc as your password.
If you are still having issues email us from your NWACC email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NON-NWACC, students please refer to Assessment Services.