Other Funding Opportunities
1. Workforce Investment Act (WIA) provides training dollars to eligible clients for many of our career certificate programs. Contact your local Arkansas Workforce Center for more information.
2. Arkansas Rehabilitation Services provides training funds to their clients for many of our career certificate programs.
3. Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) provides training funds for select workers, typically those whose are losing employment due to down-sizing or plant relocation. See the Department of Labor website at www.ctdol.state.ct.us/TradeAct/default.htm for more information.
4. Veteran Assistance (VA) funds are available for our Electrical and Plumbing Apprenticeship and for our Heating, Air Conditioning and Ventilation (HVAC) program. We hope to certify all Corporate Learning programs soon!
5. Student Loans may be available to cover the cost of your career training! Check with your loan provider of choice! Some example loan programs that are available for career training include: Sallie Mae Career or Continuing Education Loans, Wells Fargo Education Connection Loans , Chase Select Student Loans .
Tuition Payment Plan
Are your dollars stretched to their limit? Our Tuition Payment Plan may be the answer. Select this link for payment plan deadlines.
How it Works:
- Any class totaling $250 or more is eligible, or
- Any combination of classes totaling $250 or more are eligible, provided registration for all classes occurs at the same time.
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly payment plan
- No interest
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit/debit card
- Full payments may be made on e-Cashier
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Cost to Participate
- $25 enrollment fee per semester (ACH & credit card)
- $2 enrollment fee for an immediate full payment
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll in the Payment Plan
- Go to www.nwacc.edu
- Log on to My NWACC Connection Online Services
- You will need your Student ID and PIN Number
- You can find MyPaymentPlan located on the Home tab of My NWACC Connection
- Click on e-Cashier
Before you click the Submit button, please read carefully through the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions. An immediate e-mail will be sent (if an email address was provided for the person responsible for payment) confirming enrollment in the payment plan.
You will need the following information:
- Name, address and e-mail address of the person responsible for making payments
- For credit card account: credit card number and expiration date
- For savings or checking account: bank name, account number, bank routing number and telephone number
For more information, call the Cashier’s Office at (479) 619-4326.