Once you have completed your application and started your FAFSA, you are ready to begin the Enrollment Checklist.
Visit myNWACC Connection once accepted to familiarize yourself with your student account. Please check your official NWACC email regularly.
Submit the following documents to the Enrollment Support Center by the deadline date.
- ACT, COMPASS or Accuplacerplacement exam scores for initial course placement (scores should be no more than 5 years old), or take the Accuplacer exam at the NWACC Testing Center ($10 fee) . Skip this step if you have already taken a college-level Math or English course or have provided scores in the last 5 years.*
- Official copies of Previous College Transcripts, if you have not done so in the past. Bring an unofficial copy to your Advising Appointment.
- Proof of 2 Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) immunizations for all applicants born after January 1, 1957 if not submitted previously. Some foreign-born students may be required to submit tuberculosis screening.
Schedule an Academic Advising appointment (strongly encouraged) and register for classes. Steps on making an appointment can be found here.
Register for Classes through myNWACC Connection. Steps for registering online can be found here.
Complete Prior to Semester:
- Obtain your Student ID and Parking Permit at the Student Information Center (SIC) located in the first floor lobby of the Becky Paneitz Student Center (Main Campus).
- Purchase your Textbooks and Class Supplies at the NWACC Campus Bookstore.
* All students who have not yet completed a college level math course and whose ACT Math score of 17 or below, will need to take the math portion of the Accuplacer. Students testing below 19 on the Reading and/or Writing portions of the ACT are encouraged to retake the Accuplacer test to see if their score has changed or can be improved.